Overview on our 2023 event marketing activity
We promote Manufacturing Solutions Ireland via a targeted marketing campaign which includes the following:
- Adverts in the Sunday Business post on three occasions. Two print adverts, and one editorial advertisement piece
- Adverts in the Clare Echo & Champion, Limerick Leader, Limerick Post, Galway, Mayo and Midlands papers. With follow up articles.
- Local radio adverts in Limerick
- LinkedIN presence from the GTMA, PTMA, TUS accounts.
We had targeted Linkedin adverts to engineers and Targeted companies within the Med tech & aero sectors, Targeted technologies like Toolmaking, CNC, Metrology etc.
- Twitter posts from GTMA and TUS
- Promotion by Engineers Ireland locally and nationally
- Promotion at PTMA events, Explore Engineering in Limerick and other channels
- 600 postcard invitations sent out to industry contacts the week before the event with a target list of engineers
- Made in Ireland circulated 6,000 copies of the show guide two weeks before event date and adverts in the MadeIN editions each month prior to the event date
- Multiple Eshots to 10,000 Irish based engineers (7,000 ROI, 3,000 N.Ireland)
- Multiple Eshots to all previous registered visitors